- Check your enrollment appointment day and time by signing into your Student Center and clicking on "details" in the "Enrollment Dates" section. Appointment days and times are based on the Eastern Time zone. Appointments are prioritized by earned credit amount (excluding credits in-progress).
- Check for registration holds in your Albert Student Center. Some holds - like the Advisor Clearance Hold, Missing Credentials hold, or a past due balance - may block you from registration. Click "Details" in the "Holds" section to see contact and resolution information.
- Advisor Clearance Hold (XAC): You need to meet with your advisor to discuss your schedule before you can register.
- Missing Credentials Holds (RMC/RHS): NYU is missing proof of your high school or college graduation. Send your official transcript to your admissions office. Until this hold is removed, you are not able to add classes, but can drop classes. See Missing Credentials for more information.
- Have not completed Sexual Misconduct Tutorial (XZ4): Students must complete the Sexual Misconduct Training to be able to register.
- Past due balance: Contact the Bursar's Office.
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your class schedule. Please note that without prior approval from your academic advisor or department, the credit load limit for January term is limited to four units.