1. Click the Course Search link in your shopping cart
2. Add Classes to your shopping cart by using the Class Search, My Requirements, or My Planner.
3. After you select a class, select the checkbox for “Wait list if class is full”. Then click the “Next” button.
4. Select the class(es) from your shopping cart you want to enroll in and click the enroll button.
5. The message will tell you if you were enrolled or placed on the waitlist.
5. When you have waitlisted courses, a new section will appear on the Home page of Albert.
The Waitlist Courses section is located on the Home page under Enrolled Courses.
You will only see the Waitlist Courses section for a term if you are on a waitlist.