- Academic Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment
- Accounting for Unallowable Costs Policy
- Application of Facilities and Administrative Cost Rates Policy
- Award Closeout Policy for Sponsored Programs
- Budgeting Policy for Sponsored Program Awards
- Charging Administrative Expenses to Federal Awards Policy
- Charging of Administrative and Clerical Salaries to Federal Grants and Contracts
- Clinical Trials Financial Management Policy for Sponsored Programs
- Code 103 Professional Research Personnel
- Cost Sharing Policy
- Cost Sharing of Faculty Effort on Grants
- Cost Transfer Policy
- Costing Policy
- Distinguishing Between Gifts and Sponsored Awards
- Domestic and Foreign Travel Policy for Sponsored Programs
- Effort Reporting Policy for Sponsored Programs
- Employees as Subjects in Applied Research
- Facilities and Administrative Costs Waiver Policy
- Financial Records Retention Policy for Sponsored Programs
- Financial Reporting for Sponsored Programs Policy
- Fringe Benefit Rates Policy for Sponsored Programs
- Internal and External Audit Policy for Sponsored Programs
- Managing Equipment Acquired with Federal Funding Policy
- Managing Sponsor Payments Policy
- Managing Subawards Issued by NYU
Connecting talented and ambitious people in the world's greatest cities, our mission is to be a top quality institution.
Join our more than 40,000 students studying in hundreds of programs on six continents all around the globe.
Our world-class students, faculty, and scholars expect high achievement in pursuit of engaging the world's diverse challenges.
An institution without walls, we draw spirit from our cities and their famous cultural institutions and professional opportunities.
Being at the forefront of their disciplines, our faculty shape the understanding of an enormous range of academic fields.
- Information For: