1. From the Student home page of Albert, go to the Grades & Transcripts section and click on the Transcripts Unofficial link.
2. Select the program(s) to include in the Report Type field. Then click the submit button.
Your Unofficial Transcript will open in a new window as a .pdf file. Make sure you have your browser pop-ups enabled. There are instructions for most browser types on this page.
3. The .pdf file can be downloaded, printed, saved etc.
4. In the View All Requested Reports section, you can pull up past reports that you have run.
1. From the Student home page of Albert, go to the Grades & Transcripts section and click on the Transcripts Official link.
2. Review the information and possible cost associated with both paper and electronic official transcripts. Then click the Paper/Electronic Transcript button.