Edits to Enrollment can be made to:
- Change to a different section of a course's non-primary component (labs, recitations, etc)
- Change the number of units for a variable unit class
1. Under your Enrolled Courses, click the Edit button.
2. Select an editable class from the dropdown menu and click the Proceed button.
3. If swtiching the non-enrollment component, select a recitiation from the list. Then click the Next button.
If changing the number of units for a varibale unit class, select a number from the dropdown menu. Then click the Next button.
4. Complete the Enrollment Preferences page if necessary, then click the Finish Editing button.
5. Review the results (success or errors)