Effective Thursday 1/28/21: Updated schedule for Spring 2021 semester.
Transportation service to/from points north of Washington Square, including residence halls (Palladium, Coral Towers, Founders Hall, Gramercy Green), the School Of Dentistry, the School of Nursing, and NYU Langone Medical Center.
- 715 Broadway
- 14th Street at Irving Place (Eastbound)
- 14th Street At Third Avenue
- First Avenue At 17th Street
- First Avenue At 24th Street
- First Avenue At 26th Street
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Lexington Avenue at 31st Street (Fridays Only)
- Gramercy Green
- Third Avenue at 17th Street
- 14th Street at Irving Place (Westbound)
How to Read the Schedules
- Find the heading for your departure point (make sure you have the correct timetable, direction and time of travel).
- Look down the column under your departure heading to find the time you will need to be at the bus stop.
- Locate the heading for your destination.
- Read across from your departure time to determine your arrival time.
- If you need to transfer, follow the same steps for the second route. (Your destination point on the first route will be your departure point on the second route).
- Cells denoted with a "-" signify that buses do not stop at that location during that run.