Transportation service to/from points south, north, and west of Washington Square. Route encompasses stops from Routes B and E. This route operates Saturday and Sunday only.
- 715 Broadway
- Broadway & Broome Street
- 80 Lafayette Street
- Centre Street & Broome Street
- 14th Street At Irving Place (Eastbound)
- First Avenue At 17th Street
- First Avenue At 24th Street
- First Avenue At 26th Street
- NYU Langone Medical Cente
- Lexington Avenue at 31st Street
- Gramercy Green
- Third Avenue at 17th Street
- 14th St at Irving Place (Westbound)
How to Read the Schedules
- Find the heading for your departure point (make sure you have the correct timetable, direction and time of travel).
- Look down the column under your departure heading to find the time you will need to be at the bus stop.
- Locate the heading for your destination.
- Read across from your departure time to determine your arrival time.
- If you need to transfer, follow the same steps for the second route. (Your destination point on the first route will be your departure point on the second route).
- Cells denoted with a "-" signify that buses do not stop at that location during that run.