Dining on Campus
Welcome to NYU!
NYU Eats is fully committed to providing students with a wide variety of delicious, healthy and nutritious meal options—safely and responsibly.
Our 14 dining locations are now open, and because this year is different for all of us, we want to provide some insight on what you can expect.
We’re focused on serving quality food with speed and convenience, while following the New York State Guidelines to keep our NYU community safe.
Before you arrive:
- Visit NYUEats.com as locations and hours of operations have changed.
- To minimize time spent in the dining hall, you are encouraged to view menus online at NYUEats.com.
- We have enhanced mobile ordering to offer a more convenient way to get your meal. Download the GrubHub app and click here to see directions on how to access NYU on GrubHub.
When you arrive:
- Face coverings will be required in all locations.
- Please observe the designated entrance and exits, queuing, and social distancing flow of service. There will likely be lines as a result of our need to follow social distancing guidelines, so please budget additional wait time in picking up your food order.
- Our associates will serve food to you using a take-out service approach. There will be no self-service of salad bars or buffet stations.
- Check out will be contactless and cashless. Customers can use NYU Meal Plans, campus cash or a credit/debit card.
- In order to meet NY State Guidelines, there is no indoor dining in NYC, this includes our dining halls. You can take your meal to open common spaces, outside and of course your room.
- All dining associates will undergo daily health screenings and are required to wear face coverings and personal protective equipment.
How to contact us:
Our Ask Campus Services center is open to serve you and answer questions.
- By e-mail: AskCampusServices@nyu.edu.
- By phone: 212-998-4900
We look forward to welcoming you!