Dining on Campus
Welcome to NYU!
NYU Eats is fully committed to providing students with a wide variety of delicious, healthy and nutritious meal options—safely and responsibly.
In order to keep each other safe, we ask that our community members observe the following practices before and while visiting our dining facilities:
● Daily Screener Green “PASS”: as with other campus buildings, a Daily Screener green “PASS” screen must be shown before entering any dining facility
● Wear Your Mask: Face coverings are required to be worn in all dining locations at all times when diners are not eating or drinking.
● Prepare Online: To minimize time spent in the dining hall, customers are encouraged to view menus online at NYUEats.com or the NYU Mobile app prior to visiting the location.
● Wash Up: Please wash your hands and/or sanitize prior to visiting the dining location.
● Use Dining Hall Reusables: To avoid contamination, please do not bring your own containers or bottles into the dining locations.
How to contact us:
Our Ask Campus Services center is open to serve you and answer questions.
- By e-mail: AskCampusServices@nyu.edu.
- By phone: 212-998-4900
We look forward to welcoming you!