After submitting your application it's important to periodically check on its status to ensure it is complete and no additional information is needed. You may use the button to access the NYU Applicant Portal and check the status of your application. Additionally, you can find information below about common forms or documents you may be asked to submit after applying.

If you are looking for information on the Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR), please visit the following pages based on your application type: