HBO Max is Here!
HBO Max is now available to most residential students as part of living on-campus!
HBO Max is all of HBO, together with a collection of classic TV favorites, even more great movies, and new Max Originals. Stream all HBO favorites from Game of Thrones and The Sopranos, to Euphoria and Insecure, and even more great shows like Friends, The Big Bang Theory, and so much more. Plus, enjoy exclusive Max Originals, such as Love Life starring Anna Kendrick, Search Party, and Selena + Chef. It’s all waiting for you and it's available now!
Where to Watch
You can watch HBO Max on any of these platforms:
- Android phones, tablets and TV (with Android OS 5+)
- Apple TV (4th gen and later)
- iPhone and iPad (with iOS 12.2+)
- PC and Mac computers
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV (2016+)
- Xbox One
How to Watch
To starting watching HBO Max, follow these instructions
- Go to HBO Max on your browser
- Click 'Sign In' then "Sign In Through TV or Mobile Provider"
- Choose 'New York University' (or 'New York University - Brooklyn' if you live in Othmer Hall)
- Log in through your Philo account with your Net ID & password
- Set up your account
- Watch something!
Problems or Questions?
HBO Max is available to residents who live in residence halls that are connected to the NYU wireless network in New York.
If you have any difficulty accessing HBO Max, please contact Campus Cable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your name, residence hall, and NYU ID number in your email.