New York City is one of the world's most vibrant, culturally rich cities, and residents of NYU's residence halls are at the center of the excitement. Whether you're living in one of the residence halls centered around Washington Square in Greenwich Village, in Brooklyn Heights, or in a residence hall located in one of the city's other bustling neighborhoods, there is an endless amount of activity.
Residence Hall Categories:
- Apartment: residences with a kitchen in the suite/apartment.
- Traditional: residences with no kitchen in the suite. A communal hall kitchen is available in most traditional style halls.
Within each residence hall assignment, each student is provided the following:
- An extra long twin bed and mattress (39"x80")
- A desk and chair
- Drawer space (either underbed or dresser)
- Hanging space (either a closet or wardrobe cabinet)