Where do you want to learn and engage?
You should submit your electronic application on or before the admissions deadlines posted below. You are welcome to apply for admission as early as you would like and we will keep your application on file until we begin reviewing applications for the term you have indicated.
Fall Semester/All Year Applicants
||March 15||March 30|
|Regular Decision||April 1||
|Rolling Admissions||After April 1*||TBD (typically 2-4 weeks from date of submission)||as space remains available|
Spring Semester 2021 Applicants
|International Exchange||September 15||October 1||October 15|
|Other Locations||October 15||
|Rolling Admissions||After October 15*||November 16 (and then 2-4 weeks from date of submission)||as space remains available|
*Students who submit an application during these review phases will be admitted only as space remains available.
**Special note for students who wish to enroll at NYU Prague: Visa requirements set by the Czech government take up to 4 months to secure and process. Interested students must apply by the October 1 deadline to enroll at NYU Prague.
Items Needed to Apply
In order to apply to study away for a semester or an academic year, we require the following information to consider your application complete:
- Term Selection- Fall Semester or Spring Semester. Academic Year (Fall & Spring Semester) applicants should select Fall Semester.
- Top Three Location Preferences (per semester)
- Unofficial transcript
- Academic Details- School, Major, Class Standing, Anticipated
- Citizenship Details
- Emergency Contact Information
- Location-Specific Details
Note: Students applying to specific sites may require to submit additional materials (e.g NYU Los Angeles, NYU London, and NYU Abu Dhabi).
Once you submit your application, you will have access to apply for additional optional opportunities (where available). Access to opportunities is based on your first choice location:
- Study Away Short Answer Responses for scholarship review
- Specialized Academic Program
- For-credit and Non-credit Internships