Registration, Records, and Graduation
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the integrity of academic policies, the student information system and student records from application to degree conferral.
Undergraduate Flexible Semester Options
We have created flexible semester options to support your academic progress!
Important Office Information
Due to the University's ongoing effort to combat COVID-19's spread, the Office of the Registrar is working remotely (effective Friday, March 13th, 2020) until further notice.
Regardless of this challenge, our day-to-day operations on behalf of students will continue, but in-person pick-up of diplomas, transcripts, and/or verifications is temporarily unavailable.
In lieu of our in-person support options, the following alternatives are available to you:
For proof of degree completion:
- Students may submit a request for a transcript or degree verification letter, which NYU will send by mail or email.
- Third parties can contact the National Student Clearinghouse to verify degree completion.
- If you cannot access Albert, you can email a degree verification request form to email@example.com.
- Students for whom a diploma was already ordered and printed may also request a Certified Electronic (CE) Diploma.
For proof of enrollment:
- Students may submit requests for transcripts or enrollment verifications, which NYU will send by mail or email.
- Third parties can contact the National Student Clearinghouse to verify student enrollment.
For notarized documents or Apostille services, students should note that notarization of NYU documents will be processed once per month. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a request for notarized documents.
We are here to help, and appreciate your patience and flexibility during this period. Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com with questions, and we will respond as quickly as possible.