University Offices close on December 20, 2013 at 4pm and reopen on January 2, 2014. Note the following:
- Department of Public Safety (212.998.2222) - available 24/7 during break.
- Wellness Exchange (212.443.9999) - available 24/7 during break.
- Winter Recess for students runs from December 21 to January 26, unless a student is enrolled in the optional January Session, which begins on January 6.
- All residence halls will remain open and staffed (including 24/7 security) during the break, although there may be restrictions on visitation policies. For residential emergencies, contact Public Safety for assistance.
- For information about winter break on campus and in the city, office hours, and other helpful details, go to the Student Resource Center's Winter Break Guide, available December 13th at www.nyu.edu/src.
- NYU Studentlink offices will be monitoring urgent emails and phone messages during the break. Visit www.nyu.edu/studentlink
- NYU administrative offices, including the Parent Helpline, will also be closed on January 20 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday.