About Broome Street
Broome Street is located directly between New York City's historic Little Italy and trendy SoHo neighborhoods. Broome Street has been home to NYU's upperclass Residential College for sophomores, juniors, and seniors since 2007. This living-learning community prides itself with a Faculty Fellow in Residence, two Faculty Affiliates connected to streams, a strong student-led BEAST Hall Council, and nine graduate and undergraduate Resident Assistants.
- 15-20 minute walk to Washington Square.
- Subway Access:
- Two blocks from Lafayette and Spring Street station for the 6 train
- Three blocks from the Canal Street subway station for the N, Q, and J trains.
- One block away from M1 bus stop.
- The closest free NYU Shuttle is Route B, which drops off at Broadway and Broome St. and picks up at Cleveland and Kenmare. For more info, please see Bus Routes and Schedules.
Residence Hall Professional Staff
Faculty Fellow in Residence