Coral is a great community of students located in an exciting area of NYC. We are within a few blocks of Union Square, Gramercy Park, and the East Village. Coral has approximately 400 students with a variety of smaller communities within. We offer low-cost living options as well as single and double spaces within suites. We also have three Explorations floors: For the Love of the Game! (Sports Theme Floor), CHOICES, and Geek NYC. We have a staff of 13 resident assistants and a Faculty Fellow in Residence who offer programming to get residents involved in the community and encourage them to explore the city. Our communal spaces include a large TV lounge, a quiet study room, a practice room and a bike room. Our hall council, Coral All Student Assembly (CASA) also provides residents with an opportunity to make their mark on the Coral community.
- 15-20 minute walk to Washington Square.
- Subway Access:
- In front of Third Avenue Station, L train
- 3 blocks to Union Square Station, N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6, L trains
- The closest free NYU Shuttle is Route E , which stops on 14th St and Third Ave. For more info, please see Bus Routes and Schedules.
- Closest dining hall is on 14th St. between Third Ave and Irving Place, Palladium Food Court.
Residence Hall Professional Staff
Faculty Fellow in Residence
Gallatin School of Individualized Study