NYU NetID and Password
Is Your NYU Account Temporarily Suspended?
No worries! Whether your password is expired, forgotten, or just mistyped, you can quickly fix this issue yourself.
Reset Password, Change Password, and Activate NetID
Your NYU NetID and password are the gateway to online NYU services, including NYUHome and NYU Google Apps. Go to the NYU Start Page to:
- Find or activate your NYU NetID
- Reset a forgotten or expired password
- Log in and change your password
For more information, watch the password videos, review the support articles below, and visit the Multi-Factor Authentication (Duo) page.
Reset My Password
Forgotton or Expired
Watch this How to Reset Password video or follow these step-by-step instructions.
Change My Password
Want to update an active password?
Watch this How to Change Password video or follow these these instructions.
Top Support Articles
- About your NYU NetID and how to activate it
- Resetting a temporarily suspended NYU account
- Resetting a forgotten NetID/NYUHome password
- Changing an active NetID/NYUHome password
- NetID password requirements and security tips
- Differences between NetID password and Google Apps password
- Setting and changing your Google Apps password
- Services affected by a NetID or Google Apps password change
- NetID activation instructions for alumni