Free Museum Access
Museum Gateway for Students
Due to public health guidelines, some museums may have specialized protocols in place for the health and safety of their visitors. Please visit their website and review information below for specific instructions and guidelines before your visit.
Museum of Modern Art
11 West 53 Street, Manhattan
22-25 Jackson Avenue, Queens
Note to NYU Students: NYU Students can now book a complimentary affiliate ticket on the MoMA website. On the reservation page, please select "Reserve affiliate tickets", choose your date, and select 'Free College - NYU' from the drop down menu. Please make sure to bring your NYU ID and ticket when you arrive at the Museum to verify your admission.
The Frick Madison
945 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10021
Tickets to Frick Madison must be reserved in advance.
· Visit https://www.frick.org/tickets
· Click Reserve Your Ticket under the General Admission section
· Select Corporate Member ticket as the ticket type
· Promo code: NYUCORP22 (enter your contact info but skip the credit card section, apply the promo code to bring the price to $0)
· You will receive a confirmation email with a QR code. Please bring the QR code with you to be scanned at admissions.
Whitney Museum of American Art
99 Gansevoort Street
New York, New York 10014
- Complimentary student tickets must be pre-booked through the Corporate Membership Ticketing page.
- Each NYU student will enter the unique promotional code NYU1 to receive their complimentary single ticket. It is in the payment section and in the “Have a Promo Code?” – discount will be applied for 1 ticket and any additional will need to be paid for.
- Upon booking confirmation, students will be sent via email with a barcode that will be scanned upon entry to the Museum.
- For additional security, students will be asked to show their current student ID.
- Please note that the Whitney is operating at a reduced capacity, and same-day tickets may be limited.
- Enhanced precautions are being taken for your health and well-being. Prepare for your next visit by reviewing the museum's updated policies put in place to make your visit as safe and stress-free as possible.