Course listings are subject to change. Please check back regularly for updates and email if you have any questions.

Students should submit a study away application and plan to enroll in a minimum of six credits of in-person coursework. Students may be exempted from the six credit minimum if they choose to only take the 2-credit experiential learning course.

Many sites are also offering online courses. Online courses are open to any student who meets the course requirements with or without a study away application. We encourage you to take a look at our full list of online courses here.

In-Person Courses