All students are required to live in NYU Sydney arranged housing.
All students studying at NYU Sydney are expected to live in the NYU-arranged housing at USYD.
The Regiment Building will be home for all students studying at NYU Sydney. This newly renovated, 620 room residence hall is a short walk from USYD’s libraries, classrooms and the campus sports and aquatic center. The vibrant neighborhoods of Newtown, Camperdown, Broadway and Glebe border the USYD campus offering visiting students an abundance of inexpensive restaurants, markets, cafes and shopping locations to enjoy.
Your fully furnished single room includes a comfortable study area, television, wardrobe and mini refrigerator. The building features additional private study spaces, communal kitchen and laundry facilities. Other exciting amenities include: a light-filled conservatory, music rooms, games rooms and an incubator space equipped with a VR studio, workshop and 3D printers.
Residents have swipe card access to the building and desk staff, residential advisors, night managers and campus security work together to provide 24 hour building coverage and support.
- Single bedroom
- Wireless internet in suites and throughout building
- Shared kitchen/common area
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor space
- Television and games room
Things to Know
- Residence shared with Australian and international students
- A short walk to classes
- Located near extensive public transportation
Staff & Security
- Doorman/security service
- Keycard access required for entry
- Security cameras placed throughout building
Costs -Fall 22*
The housing rate for Spring 2023 will be available in November.
Should you cancel your study away term, be aware of the published cancellation fee schedule that outlines important deadlines and applicable fees.
$5,565 for one semester at NYU Sydney.
* Room rates are site specific and are generally determined by room type, rental costs, and associated support services. The amount may fuctaute with changes in the exchange rtae.
Students may prepare meals at home in shared kitchens or dine out at one of the many affordable cafés and restaurants nearby. We particularly recommend the daily produce stalls at Paddy's Market for a grocery bagful of fresh fruits and vegetables at a fraction of supermarket costs.