Student Success Resources for Campus Partners
The Office of Student Success collaborates with faculty, school leadership, and administrative partners to develop and oversee initiatives that inform and shape factors that affect the retention, graduation, and the student experience, including academic progress, financial support, satisfaction, and belonging.
Ideas Labs are tailored workshops hosted by the Office of Student Success. Based in action research, these events are meant to be intimate, experimental, supportive, collaborative, and fun. Participants have the opportunity to:
- Share ideas and best practices
- Work through challenging and interesting projects
- Incubate innovative programs
- Discuss & develop research questions
- Think big!
Past sessions include:
- Promising Practices Emerging from the Pivot to Remote Learning
- Humanizing Technology, Behavioral Nudging, and Supporting Students in a Remote Environment
- Using Surveys and Assessment to become Agile and Adaptive Units in a Time of Change
Upcoming Session: From Reactive to Proactive: Moving the Needle on Retention and Graduation in Your Area on Thursday, October 28 from 3:30-5 p.m.
If you are a student services administrator or faculty member, NYU Connect can help you improve the student experience and make your job easier.