Resources for Student Success
The Office of Student Success provides guidance and support during your NYU journey; from the moment you decide to join the NYU community until you don a cap and gown at Commencement. You can engage with our efforts that include academic coaching, individualized guidance, and technological resources to help you achieve your full potential in the classroom and beyond.
Our relationship with every student is distinct and shaped by their needs and goals. Students can meet with a Specialist with a specific question, an occasional check-in, or for ongoing support. We’re here to help students:
- Set short- and long-term personal, academic, and professional goals
- Learn how to grow relationships with faculty, peers, and advisors
- Build academic skills, including staying motivated, time management, and test-taking strategies
- Navigate moments of change at NYU, like adjusting to college or taking a leave
- Discover campus resources tailored to their needs and interests
Tips and Tricks
Adjusting to a new learning environment can be difficult. Check out these tips to help you be successful in your remote space. If you want to talk through any of these tips, reach out to us at email@example.com.
We texted first-year students and asked for your best study tips. From study strategies to self care, here are a few of the best responses.
If you have any questions or concerns with studying and focusing, meet with a Student Success Specialist. They can work with you to help implement some of these tips.
Study Tips from Your Peers
As a college student, you may feel like you are being pulled in one hundred different directions. How do you juggle so many things all at once? The key is time management. Make a copy of this guide and use the strategies to help boost your time management skills.