NYU Connect for Students
How NYU Connect Can Help
- Find answers to your pressing questions without knowing who to ask.
- Schedule meetings with people in your personalized Success Network, such as your advisor and other student support areas.
- Discover NYU’s many services and resources.
- Learn right away if your professor has a concern, an opportunity to share, or advice about how to stay on track academically.
- Receive support when there are opportunities for improvement.
- Track and celebrate your success!
Did you know? Flags, Kudos, and Referrals do not indicate grades; they simply notify you when some action needs to be taken. If you receive a Flag or a Referral, speak with your instructor and/or advisor. If you receive a Kudos, celebrate your success!
Student User Guides
Find Your People
View your Connections, your personal support system, and see how to schedule an appointment with your advisor and others.
NYU Connect and the information contained within are protected under the Family Educational Rights and Protection Act (FERPA). Learn more about what FERPA is and the rights it affords.
If you have a concern related to your health, mental health, or safety, contact the Wellness Exchange 24/7 at (212) 443-9999. There are additional health and wellness resources available through the Wellness Exchange website.