NYU Connect for Faculty
How NYU Connect Can Help
- Send a Kudos to students who should be recognized for their performance in the classroom, on their assignments, or in extra-curriculars.
- Raise a Flag to inform a student’s network, including academic advisor(s), when a student needs support (i.e. academic issues, attendance concerns, low grades).
- Receive follow-up communications from advisors and other support providers when a concern has been addressed, so you can be sure your students are receiving the help they need.
- Share timely feedback through Progress Surveys in select schools and courses.
Guides and Resources
Visit the NYU Connect Google Site for step-by-step guides on:
- How to send a Kudos
- How to raise a Flag
- Set up follow-up communications
- Share timely feedback through Progress Surveys
NYU Connect and the information contained within are protected under the Family Educational Rights and Protection Act (FERPA). Learn more about FERPA.
If your concern is related to a student's health, mental health, or safety please contact the Wellness Exchange 24/7 at (212) 443-9999. There are additional health and wellness resources available through the Wellness Exchange website.