NYU Connect for Advisors and Staff
How NYU Connect Can Help
- Communicate with students regarding Flags and Kudos raised by faculty.
- Notify other student services groups of students who would benefit from their valuable resources.
- Close the loop with faculty and let them know student concerns were addressed.
- Take advising notes to track where students are on their individual path.
- Access robust information about students in order to provide custom support.
Guides and Resources
NYU Connect and the information contained within are protected under the Family Educational Rights and Protection Act (FERPA). Learn more about FERPA.
If your concern is related to a student's health, mental health, or safety please contact the Wellness Exchange 24/7 at (212) 443-9999. There are additional health and wellness resources available through the Wellness Exchange website.