NYU Connect for Advisors and Staff
How NYU Connect Can Help
- Communicate with students regarding Flags and Kudos raised by faculty
- Notify other student services groups of students who would benefit from their valuable resources
- Close the loop with faculty and let them know student concerns were addressed
- Take advising notes to track where students are on their individual path
- Access robust information about students in order to provide custom support
Guides and Resources
Visit the NYU Connect Google Site for step-by-step guides on:
- Setting up office hours
- Syncing your Google Calendar
- Raising Flags, Giving Kudos
- Filtering and Reporting
- Success Plans
- And more!
NYU Connect and the information contained within are protected under the Family Educational Rights and Protection Act (FERPA). Learn more about FERPA.
If your concern is related to a student's health, mental health, or safety please contact the Wellness Exchange 24/7 at (212) 443-9999. There are additional health and wellness resources available through the Wellness Exchange website.