NYU's Everyday Financial Education Resource
NYU iGrad is an interactive, online platform that offers a suite of tools designed to provide you with knowledge on financial topics including budgeting, financial aid, banking, investing, and more. There are videos, calculators, articles, recommendations, games, and other resources that can help improve your finances.
For students specifically, the programs will assist you in answering questions like how to make an NYU education possible, managing your financial needs, creating a monthly budget, better understand the student loan process and repayment, and prepare you now and into the future.
Get Started on iGrad
If you have an NYU NetID (Students, Faculty, Staff, etc):
- Visit iGrad
- Select “Log in with NYU InCommon”
- Enter your credentials for the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Duo
- Once you are securely signed in to the iGrad site, you will have access to numerous articles, videos, and calculators
If you do not have an NYU NetID (Prospective Students, Families, etc.):
- Visit iGrad
- Select "Get Started - It’s Free!" and enter your information to make an account
- Once you log in, you have access to numerous videos, articles, and modules
If you are a prospective student, learn about the “Understanding the Cost of Financing College” course.
On any page of the platform, click the chat icon in the lower right corner to connect with the iGrad support team for site technical support and content inquiries.