Programs and Events
The Office of Global Services offers programs to assist NYU’s global community. Our programs focus on:
- Understanding the overall process of student and scholar visas, benefits, and restrictions, including orientation, travel, employment, and Know Your Rights information,
- Fostering international student leadership and community,
- Promoting cross-cultural understanding throughout the University,
- Educating the NYU community on the international student experience in navigating US higher education and the employment landscape, and
- Creating connections and friendships that include partnering with student clubs and organizations, and opportunities for spouses and partners to be involved at NYU.
Here, you can find what events are going on around campus that you might be interested in:
The Office of Global Services hosts annual programs for specially designed for international students, scholars, and their spouses. Regular updates will be sent to your NYU email address via our newsletter.
Can I come to an OGS event even if the registration is full?
Most OGS events that require registration have limited seating. OGS does their best to accommodate as many students as possible who would like to attend an event.
You are more than welcome to come to the event. However, students who have registered for or are on the waitlist for an event will have priority to attend the event.
Does OGS co-sponsor events held by student clubs and organizations?
Yes! OGS is interested in co-sponsoring student club and organizations for international students or cultural events. To request co-sponsorship, find us on NYU Engage.