Studying abroad at another NYU location? Find out if you need a visa, how to get one, and what else you need to know.

Update on British exit from the EU

Update on U.S. Passport Services

Find Your Location

Don't see where you're planning to go? Contact us.

Emergency Information

If you run into an emergency while studying abroad, first contact the local authorities. You can also contact the NYU Department of Campus Safety in New York at 212-998-2222. They regularly assist with international emergencies.

For updates from NYU when major events occur and the potential impact on University operations, check Info Alert.