Skip to All NYU Navigation Skip to Main Content

Visa, Academic, & Status Changes

As an international student, US law requires you to notify the Office of Global Services if anything changes with your academic program or immigration status.

Read on to find out about the most common changes and what you need to do in these circumstances.

Visa Changes

Academic Changes