Services and Forms
StudentLink provides a number of services for Financial Aid, Financial Education, Bursar, Registrar, Global Services, and Global Programs in a simplified and streamlined way. Below are some of the most common services students use at StudentLink.
- Ask billing questions
- Make a payment
- Arrange a tuition payment plan
- Discuss eligibility for financial aid
- Review financial aid awards
- Receive guidance on financial aid planning
- Request official transcripts
- Receive financial literacy coaching by appointment
- Submit name/personal information changes
- Verify enrollment or degrees
- Connect with advisors to discuss study away options
- Drop off or pick up international travel or work documents
- Meet with advisors to discuss F1/J1 immigration status
Passport Photo Services
Please check our Modified Services for more information about current passport photo services being offered.
Notary Public Services
See our Modified Services page for information about notary public services currently being offered.
NYU affiliates may also receive free notary public services at both StudentLink Centers during our office hours. Please ensure you bring a government-issued photo ID when having documents notarized. It is important that documents remain unsigned until in front of one of our notaries.