Reserving Study and Remote Room Space
Need a space to study on campus? Or to attend a class remotely? We're here to help!
NYU is providing students with two types of on-campus spaces: quieter study spaces and remote learning spaces to actively participate in online classes without disruptions.
Make a Reservation
Ready to book a space? Navigate to the 25Live Event Form, and fill out a brief form:
1. Your Preferred Name and Net ID
2. An Event Type
You only have one choice -- “Student Reservation” -- but you’ll still need to select it from the drop down menu.
3. Let Us Know When You Need Space
***Remember, we’re counting on you to use this space responsibly! Please only book a seat for the time that you actually need it.
4. Find a space!
There are predefined searches (e.g., Wash Sq - Study Seat) available in the drop-down menu:
Or you can click “Reset” and search by keywords:
Once you find a space, click “Reserve”. Please only reserve one space.
5. Confirm your space selection
Double-check that your location is what you were expecting.
Made a mistake? Just click the Remove button and search for another space.
6. All set?
Click Save to submit your reservation. Once it’s been processed, you’ll receive an email verification.
Edit Your Reservation
If you’ve made a reservation only to find that it’s for the wrong day, time, or location, we’ve got you covered. You can edit your reservation in a few quick steps:
1. Find your confirmation email and click the link for Event Details
2. You’ll be redirected to your event on 25Live where you can click the “Edit Event” link
3. Your reservation form will be opened, pre-filled with the event details.
Make the updates you need to the day, time, or location. (Need more help? Check out the “Make a Reservation” guide above!)
4. Verify your seat
If your previously selected seat isn't available, the system will prevent you from saving the event -- you’ll need to find another seat using the search.
If it’s still available, you’re almost done!
5. Click Save to finalize your reservation. You’ll get a new confirmation email.
Cancel Your Reservation
Plans change -- we understand! All we ask is that you update your reservation. It just takes a few quick steps:
1. Find your confirmation email and click “Event Details”
2. You’ll be redirected to your event on 25Live and will see a drop-down menu that says “Confirmed.” Use that menu to select “Cancelled”
3. You’ll get a pop-up message to confirm that you want to cancel your reservation and release your seat. Click “OK”