1. Check your enrollment appointment day and time.Go to your Albert Student Center and at the top of the home page you will see the "Enrollment Dates" section. Appointment days and times are based on the Eastern Time zone. Appointments are prioritized by earned credit amount (excluding credits in-progress).
2. Check for registration holds in your Albert Student Center. Some holds - like the Advisor Clearance Hold, Missing Credentials hold, or a past due balance - may block you from registration. Click on a Hold in the "Holds" section to see contact and resolution information.
3. Past due balance: Contact the Bursar's Office.
4. Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your class schedule. Please note that without prior approval from your academic advisor or department, the credit load limit for January term is limited to four units.
5. Update your contact information in Albert. Go to your Student Center and click "Personal Info." You are required to have a current "NYU Emergency Alert" cell phone number and emergency contact to register.
6. Use the "Shopping Cart" & "Validate" tools.These tools can help you to start planning your schedule and can be found on the home page of your Albert Student Center.
7. Visit StudentLink. There you can find helpful information related to registration, finances, and housing.
The University will notify students of an emergency through various media, including text messages. NYU requires students provide two types of emergency contacts:
Students will not be allowed to register for classes without this information on file in Albert. Make updates in the "Personal Info" section of your Student Center.