Registering on Albert
View how-to guides for:
- Planning and Validating Classes
- Adding Classes
- Dropping Classes
- Swapping Classes
- Requesting Class Withdrawal
- Editing Swapping - Designate (or change) a swap option for any of your waitlisted courses
- Editing Enrollment
- Change the number of units in a variable unit class
- Change to a different (open) section of a course's non-primary component (e.g., recitation, lab, and lecture)
- Change the grading option for several NYU Law School courses
Registration Process after De-Enrollment
Please note that the process described is applicable to all terms - Spring, Summer, Fall and January Term.
If you have been de-enrolled from your classes this term as a result of non-payment, follow the steps below to re-register.
- Contact the Bursar's Office immediately to discuss your bill.
- Verify your enrollment eligibility on Albert.
- Go to the Student Center in Albert to check your eligibility to enroll for this term's classes. Review the 'Holds' area of your Student Center or select the 'Check Registration Status' functionality to determine if you have been cleared by the Bursar's Office to once again enroll for classes.
- Enroll for classes on Albert.
- Once you are eligible, use the 'Enroll' feature in Albert to register for your classes.
- You may find that the selection of available classes is limited. It is suggested that you contact your academic advisor or the advising office of your college to seek assistance in planning an alternative schedule.