|Fall 2016 / January Term 2017||
6/20/2016 to 10/7/2016
|1/22/2017||January 23, 2017|
10/10/2016 to 2/3/2017
|5/16/2017||May 17, 2017|
|Summer 2017||2/6/2017 to 6/16/2017||9/24/2017||September 25, 2017|
|Fall 2017 / January Term 2018||6/19/2017 to 10/6/2017||1/21/2018||January 22, 2018|
*All requirements must be satisfied by this date. Schools and departments may set earlier deadlines for some items.
- It is the student's responsibility to apply for graduation via Albert within the application period.
- Dates subject to change.
- The term in which you expect to graduate is an important part of your student record, especially if you receive any form of financial aid.
- Verify or update your expected date of graduation on Albert in "My Academics."
- Apply for graduation on Albert by the beginning of your final semester. It is the student's responsibility to apply for graduation within the specified graduation application period.
- Students may officially graduate in September, January or May. In order to graduate in a specific semester, you must apply for graduation within the application deadline period.
- If you do not successfully complete all academic requirements by the end of the semester, you must reapply for graduation for the following cycle. Please refer to the specific deadlines for the completion of requirements for each graduation.
* College of Dentistry, Stern School of Business (Graduate), School of Medicine, and School of Professional Studies (non-credit) students apply directly at their school.