Degree Progress Report
- The Degree Progress Report link is located in the Academics tab of the Albert Student Center.
- The Report tracks a student's progress towards the completion of degree requirements and displays courses that can be selected from to complete specific requirements and how the courses taken, including transfer, and test credit, apply towards degree requirements.
- The report assumes successful completion of all course work in progress and takes into consideration approved substitutions, waivers and degree exceptions. As requirements are completed, they are collapsed within the report and only outstanding requirements remain expanded.
- A "What-if Report" can also be selected to enable students to run a degree audit report based on what-if situations, such as, a potential course selection, grade, or to be audited against a completely different set of degree, major, and/or minor requirements.
- The Report can be used in consultation with an advisor to make course selection decisions. It is an unofficial document and should be used as an advisement tool that should not take the place of meetings with an academic advisor.
- It is important that students in the undergraduate schools consult their Degree Progress Report in Albert to monitor their progress toward the academic program they intend to complete.
- Students should contact their advisor immediately if they believe there are any errors or discrepancies in the report or if they need to request a waiver or substitution to satisfy their program.
If you expect to graduate this semester...
Please remember to view your Degree Progress Report to ensure that all academic requirements will be satisfied by the end of the term, so that you may graduate on time. Make sure that all Dean or Departmental waivers, exemptions or substitutions are submitted to the Registrar no later than the close of the term or you will be ineligible to graduate and will have to postpone your graduation for another semester.