January 2016 and future term graduates can obtain their CeDiploma by logging into Albert first and then:
- Click on the drop down list in the Student Center
- Select the CeDiploma option
- Click on the >> icon
- Click on the CeDiploma link at the bottom of the page
Currently CeDiplomas are only available for January 2016 graduates and forward.
The CeDiploma will be available approximately 8 weeks after your degree has been posted to your record. You will receive an email notification when your paper diploma has been shipped and a CeDiploma is available to be ordered.
Yes, you can download a digitally signed copy of your CeDiploma. You can then email it to anyone you desire, and it will retain the Adobe Digital Signature and CeDiD for validation purposes.
There are two ways to validate your electronic diploma. (This also is noted on the second page of the diploma.)
- Validate through New York University's validation website or by clicking the link on the 2nd page of the CeDiploma and typing the necessary information where indicated.
- If you are using Adobe Reader or Acrobat 9.0 or higher, you will be able to view the Digital Signature which is shown at the top of the PDF, and is part of the overall security of the document. If the Digital Signature shows a Blue Ribbon it means that document has not been tampered with; any other symbol signifies the document cannot be trusted.
Please note: Other PDF/digital readers and some mobile devices may not be able to show the Digital Signature/Blue Ribbon.
CeCredential Trust is the branded name of the digital signature that NYU’s vendor uses to digitally sign all CeDiplomas. The email address included in the signature info@CeCredentialTrust.com will simply refer you to the NYU Registrar’s Office for further information.
This issue is due to the version of your operating system on your tablet, or the PDF viewer that the browser is using to open the CeDiploma. In the case of the iPhone/iPad, updating to the most recent iOS operating system usually solves the problem.
The CeDiploma is best viewed in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. Some features may not be available when viewed in a web browser’s default viewer. Please change the default viewer in your web browser so that it utilizes Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
Requests from current or former students with unmet obligations to the University (e.g., holds) cannot be honored. To resolve financial holds, contact the Bursar's office.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.