University employees can request access to the following accounts:
- Albert SIS
- Reporting (Brio/UDW/UDW+*)
- Internal Memo Management Application
Authorized approvers, submit account requests via the Account Request form.
Only those authorized to approve account requests for a School/Department can submit an account request. See the list of all Authorized Requesters.
FERPA & Training Requirements
Anyone requesting Albert SIS and/or Reporting accounts must complete the FERPA tutorial. Once completed, make sure to sign in with your NetID and password to fill out and submit the displayed form.
For help with various Albert functions, training documents are available on the Albert SIS Training website. Please note that access to certain roles requires training that is available through iLearn. Also see the list of role based training details.
iLearn is accessible for employees from the Work tab in NYUHome. Visit iLearn for more detailed information.
Reporting Access & Report Requests
Administrators can request Interactive Reporting (formerly known as Brio), UDW, and UDW+* accounts.
Access to all Student Financial reports are approved and provided by the Office of the Bursar. To submit a request, please email email@example.com and include your name, contact information and the details of your request.
*Coming Soon: UDW+ dashboards and ad-hoc reporting accounts can be requested starting in Fall.
- Interactive Reporting (formerly known as Brio) is a dashboard and ad-hoc reporting tool permitting users to access content on the Brio portal, including access to specific data sources (eg. UDW, EPMPROD). Adding a new user to permit them to access the Interactive Reporting (Brio) portal (including specific folders and reporting content), run reports, create queries, reports, export data, etc.
- UDW access is to tables and views created from Albert SIS system. Typically for advanced ad-hoc reporting users and/or ancillary systems.
- UDW+ Student Academic Management Dashboard is an interactive online dashboard that includes various reports and graphical analysis on the Student data currently available in UDW+. It allows users to look at summary student information and drill through to detail. It attempts to replicate the 'Interactive Reporting (formerly known as Brio) operational dashboards' The dashboard has quick processing speed, a nightly refresh scheduled and all data can be exported.
- UDW+ Student Data for Ad Hoc Users is a data query environment in UDW+. Currently there are 3 subject areas available: Degrees (conferred), Class Enrollment, and Term Registration.