Your grading rosters are available in NYU Albert. Rosters are available only at certain times of the semester depending on the type of term.
We also offer several midterm and final grade entry guides.
Learn more about:
- Midterm grade entry guide
- How to enter final grades
- How to designate a grading proxy
- How to partially post grades
- How to change a grade
You can access midterm grade rosters for classes scheduled in the “Regular Session” in fall and spring terms.
Through Albert, your midterm rosters open the 6th week of classes and remain open for four weeks.
Final grade rosters open for entry at different times depending on the term.
During the fall and spring term 16-week “Regular Session,” rosters open the first day of final exams, often the day after Reading Day.
Rosters open the day after the last class meeting date entered in Albert during:
- Fall and spring terms in all other sessions and summer
- January term classes in any session