1. Log in to Albert. On the Home page go to the Academics section and click the Diploma Options link.
2. Review your current diploma options.
3. Review your graduation information
4. Review your Diploma Name. By default your Primary name will be printed on your diploma unless you select your chosen/preferred name instead. You also must indicate if your name includes diacritics and/or accent marks.
5. Review where your Diploma will be delivered. The default options is to have it delivered to your Permanent address. You can select or enter a different address to have it sent to if you would like or you can also pick it up in person.
6. Confirm that the information you have selected and/or entered is correct by selecting Yes from the dropdown menu. Then click the Save button.