Pulling Grades from NYU Brightspace
1. My Courses
On the Albert Faculty/Advisor page, in the My Courses grid, click on a Grade Roster icon.
* Make sure you are in the correct term;
* The grade roster will open in a new window;
* If the grade roster icon is grayed out, it is unavailable. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
2. Import Grades
Click on the Import Grades button under Roster Utilities.
3. Pull Grades
Click on the Pull Grades from NYU Brightspace button. Then click Yes to confirm.
4. Send to Grade Roster
Click the Send to Grade Roster button. Then click Yes to confirm.
5. Grade Roster
Grades will now appear on the Grade Roster.
Ungraded status in grade pull: If you are attempting to perform the grade pull from NYU Brightspace, but the Grade Mapping Status is "Ungraded" (see screenshot below), this is likely due to a configuration issue in your NYU Brightspace course site.
1. Navigate to your NYU Brightspace course site.
2. In your course site, click on the "Grades" header.
3. Within the Grades section, click on the "Settings" link in the upper right-hand corner.
4. You will see a header that reads, "Personal Display Options." Click on the "Calculation Options" tab.
5. Under the subsection "Final Grade Released," ensure that you make the appropriate Release selection between "Calculated Final Grade" or "Adjusted Final Grade." Select "Calculated Final Grade" if you intend to send the automatically calculated grade to the Albert grade roster. Select "Adjusted Final Grade" if you have manually adjusted grades that you wish to send to the Albert grade roster. Grade pull will only work from your course site if the appropriate Release value is selected.
6. Click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the page. Close or refresh your Albert grade roster, and then attempt the grade pull steps again.
Please email email@example.com to report any issues you encounter with the grade pull process, and we will be happy to assist.