1. On the Albert Faculty/Advisor page, in the My Courses grid, click on a Grade Roster icon next to a previously graded class.
*The Grade Roster will open in a new window
2. Select the grade roster type, Final Grade or Mid-term grade, from the dropdown menu.
3. Click the Request Grade Change button.
4. Select a new grade from the Official Grade dropdown menu.
5. Select a grade change reason
Note: Once a grade change request is submitted, it must be approved by the department and/or dean of the college. Notifications will be automatically sent to required approvers by email. After approvals are processed in Albert the new grade will be reflected on the student's academic record.