If you graduated after 2001, you will maintain your Albert access as an Alumni, but the areas you have access to may change.
If you graduated prior to 2001, you may need to activate your netID by going to start.nyu.edu and entering your University ID and Date of Birth. If you do not have this information, contact Albert Help.
To log into Albert, you will need your NetID and password. Your netID is typically a combination of your initials and numbers, and can be found in an email titled "Your NYU Application Acknowledgement" if you don't remember it.
Albert can be accessed many ways, but the direct link is albert.nyu.edu.
If you have forgotten your password or need to activate your NetID, go to start.nyu.edu
Albert Student Center Home
- Alumni who attended prior to 2001 will not have View My Graduation Status, Update My Expected Grad Term, or Diploma Options links.
Grades and Transcripts
- Alumni who attended prior to 2001 will not have access to the E-Diploma, Enrollment Verification, or Transcripts Official links.
- Alumni can go to the National Student Clearing House directly to request a transcript and will only need their personal information including social security number.
- Alumni who attended prior to 2001 will not have access to Additional Info, Languages, Gender Identity, Location Info, Guest User, Work Experience, or Interest, Skills, Objectives
Name, Gender, Pronouns
- Alumni who would like to update their name, gender marker, and/or pronouns in the alumni database may do so by completing this form. Alternatively, alumni may contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 212-998-6912 for assistance.
- Alumni have access to update their permanent, mailing, and home addresses, with the condition that one already exists.
- Alumni can freely Add/Edit Business address
- Alumni cannot edit Foreign/International Address. To edit this, they need to reach out to the Office of Global Services (OGS).