Online Programming, Services, and Opportunities
NYU's Division of Student Affairs and our campus partners are committed to providing students with online support services, programs, events, and resources to complement remote learning.
Career Development, Mentorship, & Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Search for jobs and interships, attend virtual career events and fairs, and explore 50+ digital career guides via Handshake.
- Access Wasserman's Career Modules for a variety of career topics and resources, assess your comprehension, and apply your learning.
- Schedule a virtual career coaching appointment with Wasserman.
- Learn and practice your interview skills virtually with Big Interview.
- Get instant personalized feedback for your resume with VMock (undergraduates only).
- Access professional career preparation tool Versatile PhD (graduates only).
- Find up-to-date industry insights and opportunities on the Wasserman Blog.
- Join Violet Network to meet alumni, ask questions and seek guidance, and find paths to professional aspirations.
- Read Wasserman's job search guide for undergraduate students and job search guide for graduate students.
- Book a startup coaching and mentorship appointment with the Entrepreneurial Institute.
- Explore entrepreneurship resource libraries and attend virtual entrepreneurship events.
- Listen to All in a Day's Work, a podcast featuring members of the NYU community navigating the professional world.
Stay Connected with Career Development, Mentorship, & Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs Blog
- Entrepreneurs Newsletters (Leslie eLab Insider, Entrepreneurship @ NYU, BioVentures @ NYU, and Deep Tech)
- NYU Entrepreneur Facebook
- NYU Entrepreneur Instagram
- NYU Entrepreneur Twitter
NYU Production Lab
- Production Lab Newsletter
- Production Lab Facebook
- Production Lab Instagram
- Production Lab Twitter
- Production Lab Vimeo
- Production Lab YouTube
Wasserman Center for Career Development
Health, Wellness & Accessibility Services
Find a list of current Health and Wellness services.
- Schedule a Virtual Care appointment or call (212) 443-1000 for urgent medical needs.
Mental Health Services
- Call the Wellness Exchange 24/7 hotline at (212) 443-9999 or chat via the app anytime (iPhone or Android).
- Make a virtual counseling appointment, or join virtual drop-in counseling hours.
- Attend a Wellness Workshop.
- Engage in more Wellness Programing and Resources.
Moses Center for Student Accessibility
- The Moses Center is NOT administering in person exams through the remainder of the semester. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation.
- Remote drop in meetings with an Accessibility Specialist are available Monday through Friday from 1-3PM ET. To request a remote meeting, please email email@example.com and an Accessibility Specialist will reach out to you with a Zoom link.
Religious & Spiritual Life Opportunities
- Connect virtually with a Spiritual Life Advisor for Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Humanist/Non-Theist/Secular, and Interfaith guidance.
- Join NYU's Spiritual and Faith-Based Clubs for Buddhist, Catholic, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Mindfulness, Muslim, Protestant, Secular, and Sikh communities.
- Find the Bronfman Center for Jewish Student Life's programs and FAQs.
- Find the Islamic Center's programs.
Residential Life Opportunities
- Staying in your res hall over the break? Join Res Life programming for game nights, winter activites, and much more.
- Keep an eye on your NYU email for virtual programs and opportunities from your RA and your residence hall's newsletter.
- Connect with the Inter-Residence Hall Council to learn more about opportunities, in-hall and campus events, and more.
- Consider applying for membership with the National Residence Hall Honorary.
- Enjoy some of NYU’s best talent from UltraViolet Live via NYU Stream:
Self Care, Exploration, & Development Opportunities
- Explore strategies for building the life you want with the Becoming Your Desired Self series.
- Stretch, dance, and work out with NYU Athletics' free recreation classes.
- Join MindfulNYU's free yoga classes and meditation classes.
- Explore more mindfulness resources and media and wellness programming.
- Browse a wide variety of recipe ideas and nutrition tips from NYU Nutrition.
- Subscribe to NYU Athletics' Student Athlete Advisory Committee Newsletter for nutrition tips.
Social Justice & Diversity Opportunities
- Commemorate World AIDS Day by joining
Quench: A World AIDS Day Conversation and Centering Black LGBTQ+ Narratives: A World AIDS Day Event.
- Join NYU Tandon's Diversity in STEM Summit, exploring the theme, “Inclusive Innovation: Impacting the Future of STEM.”
- Engage with anti-racism education, programs, and resources.
- Attend the Office of Global Inclusion's events and watch past OGI event recordings.
- Find CMEP events and resources that aim to engage, and support students of color and those of marginalized and underrepresented backgrounds.
- Find LGBTQ+ Center events and resources to develop your understanding of and engage with LGBTQ+ communities.
Stay Connected with Social Justice & Diversity
Student Communities & Organizations
- Find a student club or organization on NYU Engage
- Class Activities Board
- Program Board (PB)
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- International Student Center
- Military & Veteran Students
- Transfer Students
- Commuter Students
- Graduate Student Life
- Student Government Assembly (SGA)
Identity-Based Student Groups & Networking
- Cultural and Identity-Based Groups and Organizations
- Religious and Faith-Based Groups and Organizations
- LGBTQ+ Student Groups and Organizations
- Multicultural Fraternities and Sororities
- Inclusion, Diversity, Belonging, and Equity-focused (IDBE) events
Athletics, Intramurals & Recreation
Volunteering & Relief Opportunities
- Browse NYU Service virtual volunteering opportunities or sign up to NYU Service's newsletter to receive updates.
- Apply for or contribute to the NYU COVID-19 Relief Grant.
- Get involved with NYC COVID-19 Relief donation and volunteering opportunities.
- Explore Creative Community Resources compiled by the NYU Production Lab.