Connectivity & Technology
- Wireless internet is available. Each room is also equipped with high-speed Ethernet access.
- There is one cable connection per bedroom, providing approximately 150 channels, including HBO.
- NYU WiFi is available within all Manhattan undergraduate residence halls & Othmer Hall in Brooklyn.
- The NYU-Media network allows you to connect media devices including gaming consoles, media streaming devices, and smart home devices to the wireless network. Devices must be registered prior to use.
- NYU Landline Telephone Service is available upon request. To request landline service for the academic year, please complete this form.
- NYU Campus Cable provides TV streaming options through Philo and also access to HBO Max
Washington Square Village and Stuyvesant Town
Internet and cable television are not provided by the University in these locations. Residents may contract independently with local providers. Additional information will be provided upon check-in.