Qurantine Arrivals Dining
Quarantine Dining Information
Updated February 13, 2021
Meal Information for NYU Housing Residents Required to Quarantine or in Isolation
The process for meal delivery will be as follows (students in Clark Street please see important information below*):
- An NYU Eats Welcome Bag and a case of water will be delivered to your room on the day you enter quarantine or isolation.
- Throughout your quarantine or isolation period, you will order all three daily meals through GrubHub and your account will be credited with $60 per day to cover breakfast, lunch and dinner. Funds will be added to your account throughout your quarantine period. Please budget accordingly.
- You may use your dining credit for deliveries between 9am and 8pm at any GrubHub affiliated off-campus restaurant of your choice.
- To ensure that you receive the meal that you ordered please be sure to include your name, building and room number on your GrubHub order.
- To download and affiliate your GrubHub account with NYU, please follow the instructions on this website.
- Next, affiliate your account with Grubhub Plus. This option will show on your screen when you log in to the app. Restaurants that have a Grubhub Plus affiliation offer free delivery on orders of $12 or more.
- Reminder, your account must be affiliated with your NYU email.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your quarantine dining, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call 212-998-4900 (M-F, 9am-5pm). Outside of these hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (M-F, 5pm-8pm; Saturdays, Sundays, and University holidays, 9am-8pm).
*Students in Clark Street please note: In order to request your meal to be delivered to your room, you must submit this quarantine meal delivery form. You should submit this form after each GrubHub or other food delivery order placed and for the specific time block the meal will be arriving. Deliveries will occur by 9am, 12pm, 5pm and 9pm, unless otherwise communicated via email from email@example.com.
Food orders must be delivered to the building before the delivery times noted above. For example, if a food delivery doesn’t arrive until 9:30am, staff will be unable to deliver it to your room door until 12pm. If it arrives at 8:50am, it will be delivered with the 9am deliveries. All orders must have your name and room number listed on the order. Contact the EHS Staff on Duty at 917.623.4690 with any meal delivery related questions.