Fall 2020 Enhancements
NYU Dining is excited to bring several new concept and culinary innovations to students this fall. These are just some of the exciting additions:
- Affordable and nutritious $3/$5 Big Deals will be available for pre-order through Grub Hub.
- Starbucks has been upgraded and brightened up and will include a standalone mobile pick up counter to allow for quicker and safer service.
- Kimmel Center will have a reimagined student choice with new concepts to vote for including Fry Shack (loaded fries), Wild Pizza (pizza by the inch) and Pur Eats (vegan comfort food).
- Palladium will see the addition of Paper Lantern (fast casual Asian) and an expanded made to order Tu Taco station complete with nachos & rice bowls.
- Upstein will feature a Smoothie Lab featuring house made superfood smoothies with plant based milk and fresh juices.
- Downstein will open with an entire Sweet Shoppe dedicated to your favorite dessert options and Veggie Butcher will be expanded to offer more options for made to order salads.
- Cucina at Lipton will now offer hand crafted pizza and flatbreads at the Cucina Station.
- The Chicken Cone is coming to Jasper Kane. And desserts will be enhanced with global sweets being sold in the market.
- GrubHub offerings will be expanded this fall to cover additional stations at all retail dining locations. UHall and Upstein will be exclusively pre-order GrubHub locations.
- Teaching Kitchens are going virtual this semester. Students will be guided through nutritional and delicious recipes from the comfort of their residence hall. Teaching Kitchen ingredient boxes will be available in the dining locations. One class per month will be dedicated to residence hall friendly recipes.