Dining Safety Protocols
NYU Eats is fully committed to providing a wide variety of delicious, healthy and nutritious meal options to the NYU community—safely and responsibly. All dining locations follow the recommended CDC and NY State guidelines for hygiene, cleaning, and disinfection. All dining associates follow the mandated screening NY State guidelines and PPE requirements.
To ensure customer safety:
- Face coverings are required to be worn in all dining locations.
- Guests must observe the designated entrance and exits, queuing, and social distancing requirements outlined by floor decals, signage, and dining hall associates.
- All dining locations will be marked to ensure that all customer parties remain at least 6 feet apart.
- All food will be served by dining hall associates; there will be no self-serve salad bars or buffet stations.
- Check out will be contactless and cashless. Customers can use NYU Meal Plans or a credit/debit card.
- To minimize time spent in the dining hall, customers are encouraged to view menus online at NYUEats.com or the NYU Mobile app prior to visiting the location.
- For quick pick up, pre-ordering is encouraged for retail locations, through the GrubHub app. There will be a designated station at all retail locations offering GrubHub for pick up.
- After checking out, please cover your food and take it to a space that allows you to remain 6 feet away from the next person.
- Please wait to remove your face covering until you are ready to eat. It is recommended that you put your mask in a personal bag, rather than on a common space. Customers are encouraged to wear face coverings when seated and not eating and/or drinking.
Have questions? Please visit our FAQ page or email us at AskCampusServices@nyu.edu.