Dining Safety Protocols
NYU Eats is fully committed to providing a wide variety of delicious, healthy and nutritious meal options to the NYU community—safely and responsibly. All dining locations follow the recommended CDC and NY State guidelines for hygiene, cleaning, and disinfection. All dining associates follow the mandated screening NY State guidelines and PPE requirements.
In order to keep each other safe, we ask that our community members observe the following practices before and while visiting our dining facilities:
● Daily Screener Green “PASS”: as with other campus buildings, a Daily Screener green “PASS” screen must be shown before entering any dining facility
● Wear Your Mask: Face coverings are required to be worn in all dining locations at all times when diners are not eating or drinking.
● Prepare Online: To minimize time spent in the dining hall, customers are encouraged to view menus online at NYUEats.com or the NYU Mobile app prior to visiting the location.
● Grab & Go: To reduce time spent indoors in the dining facilities, diners are encouraged to consider Grab & Go options, which are available at every facility.
● Opt for Quick Pick Up: Pre-ordering through the GrubHub app is available at sUpstein (Grubhub only), U-Hall (Grubhub only), Palladium, Marketplace at Kimmel, Sidestein, Bridgeview Market (Grubhub only), Jasper Kane Cafe, Café 370 (Brooklyn), Starbucks, Dunkin’ and Peet’s.
● Wash Up: Please wash your hands and/or sanitize prior to visiting the dining location.
● Follow the Plan: When you arrive at the dining location, please observe the designated entrance and exits, queue and social distancing requirements, which will be outlined by floor decals, signage and dining hall associates.
● Use Dining Hall Reusables: To avoid contamination, please do not bring your own containers or bottles into the dining locations.
● Keep Cash at Home: Check out will be contactless and cashless. Customers can use NYU Meal Plans, Campus Cash or a credit/debit card.
* Starbucks, while open to the public for take out orders, will not have seating. Have questions? Please visit our FAQ page or email us at AskCampusServices@nyu.edu.
Have questions? Please visit our FAQ page or email us at AskCampusServices@nyu.edu.