We understand that whether you are new to New York City or returning, you want to see your friends and explore the city. Below are just a few ideas on how to take advantage of the beautiful NYC fall weather, while staying safe. Just remember: wear a mask and physically distance.
- Stay up to date with health and safety guidelines at NYCGO's Coronavirus Information and Resources.
- Check Neighborhood Getaways for special offers on attractions, restaurants, tours, and much more.
- Take advantage of NYC Open Streets to walk or bike around car-free streets.
- Go on self-guided walking tours from GPSMyCity and Free Tours by Foot.
- Find NYU & NYC Bike Resources for tips on getting a bike, safely biking in NYC, parking your bike, and finding bike routes.
- Explore more NYC Bike tours.
- Find a list of NYC Parks by name, location, or facilities — or explore the interactive NYC Park Map.
- Go on Virtual NYC Parks Tours.
- Explore NYC Parks Hiking trails.
- Visit the New York Botanical Garden, Queens Botanical Garden, or Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
- Shop at NYC Greenmarkets and Farmstands.
- Visit NYC Zoos & Aquarium.
- Enjoy free outdoor art all over the city — browse the NYC Public Art Map or a list of new art installations to find some near you.
- Visit Hudson Yards landmarks and check out Hudson Yards events.
- Support local institutions by streaming talks, shows, films, or other programming from:
- Explore online museum exhibits from: