To complement your recruiting strategies at NYU, the Wasserman Center can grant you access to an electronic book of resumes of 2016 graduates seeking full-time employment or members of the Class of 2017 seeking internships or part-time employment. These books are divided into industry categories representing those with 0-4 years of full-time experience or over 5 years.
Request a Resume Book:
- Complete the NYU Wasserman Resume Book Request Form
- The Recruitment Team will review all requests and respond to your request for access within 48 hours.
- After access has been granted, log in to your NYU CareerNet account and select the Resume Book tab. There you will be able to select the Resume Book you would like to view.
- Click the "+" sign beside students' names to select students
- You can then "Generate Book".
- Once the book is generated, select the Publications tab. This will display a PDF file of the Resume Book for you to download.
Students who have submitted their resume to each book have indicated an interest in the specific field. If you find a number of candidates you would like to interview, please contact the Recruitment Team to coordinate an on-campus interview schedule.
Resume Book Categories
- Arts & Entertainment
- Computer Science, Information Systems and Math
- Financial Services
- Government, Non-Profit, and International Affairs
- Health & Science
- Hospitality & Sports Management
- Human & Social Services
- Investment Banking
- Management & Consulting
- Real Estate
- Social Science