Post a Job
We are delighted that you are considering hiring NYU students and alumni. Please follow the instructions below to connect with NYU talent.
Through the NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development’s job search site, Handshake, employers can manage all campuses within Handshake at no cost. Additionally, maximize a mobile experience - update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
Register for a Handshake Account
- Ready to create an employer account with Handshake? Review their best practices and follow these instructions to create an employer account, join a company, and connect with schools.
- Use a valid business email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The use of a personal email address will delay the vetting and approval process.*
- Include a valid company website.*
- Once your Employer Registration information has been approved by the Wasserman Center (within 3 business days), you will receive notification.
Post a Job or Internship*
- Once you registered for an account, log in to Handshake using the login box on this page.
- Click Post a Job on the main page to post your job or internship to NYU for free.
- Review these important considerations before hiring an NYU student.
- Follow the prompts to complete the job posting by clicking through with the next button.
- Your submission will be sent for approval by our recruitment team.
- Your position will be available to NYU students and alumni within 48 hours
- Review these Handshake specific instructions for better clarity.
- To post a position for MBA students only, please visit Stern Office of Career Development.
Register for a Career Fair
- Follow the instructions above to register an employer account.
- Click the Fairs tab on the left hand side under Campus.
- Search New York University to see all upcoming fairs.
- Click on relevant upcoming career fair.
- Click the Register button beside the career fair you would like to attend.
*NYC Salary Disclosure
The New York City (NYC) Salary Disclosure Law to provide pay transparency is effective November 1, 2022. Disclosure of hourly or annual salary compensation range is required for all positions that can or will be performed in whole or in part in NYC. By posting on NYU Handshake you are agreeing to comply with this law (Int. No. 134) and to assume all risks associated with your actions.